Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried editing both com_content.ini and mylanguage.ini, but still I can’t change the “Read more” in com.content-mass-top or the “More details” in middle.inset2.

The text in the main content is correct (in my language).

Please, does anyone have any ideas?

Best regards

Jo.

Sherlock Friend

Dear tronsdal,

Just took a look at you site for checking and I did not see those texts ( “Read more” or “More details” ) .
    Have you managed to change them ?

tronsdal Friend

Hi,

No, I didn’t on Joomla 1.6. In addition I got so frustrated over lack of functionality in Image Gallerys as well, so I reinstalled the whole thing using the Joomla 1.5 verion instead…. There everything was translated correct (apart from K2).

himangi Friend

Hi tronsdal,

You can change the Read More text from template specific language file in root/languages/en-GB

himangi Friend

Hi Chris,

I could find Read More link in the module you have used at the top. If you are trying to change the text in that particular module, you need to do the following.

Open root/languages/your_language_folder/your_language.mod_janews_featured.ini Find Read More in it and add READ MORE…=”any text you want”.
    Currently READ_MORE is not being used in the module file, hence I have told you to introduce the variable READ MORE…
    If you dont have the file in your language folder already, copy it from en-GB folder and translate it to your language.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum