Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

For some reason I can’t change the module positions in Uber. When I try to click on the gear icon (click here to edit position) nothing happens. I have tried this in Firefox, Safari and Chrome.

Also the Save as copy Dialogue box opens half off screen and wont drag on! See screenshot.

The reason I am asking is that direct links to pages aren’t working It would appear that for some reason the component block (MainBody) is not present on the layout after the update.

Many thanks

Dave

1. Screenshot-2015-04-29-18.47.33
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked from backend site and saw the error css style and js on your site.

How can you get this bug? It would help to understand the problem on your site and suggest the solution for you

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-30-at-17.54.52
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked from backend site and saw the error css style and js on your site.

How can you get this bug? It would help to understand the problem on your site and suggest the solution for you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum