Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Multilanguage with three languages is working great, but I can’t add some modules to homepage on one of the languages.
    Problem is with ITA "Homepage". There I can see only "Slideshow-IT" on position "t3-mast-head".
    I can’t see "Vodeći u poretku – IT" on position "position-1" and "Lokacija iduće regate – IT" on "position-2". Also I can’t see "Banner – D-Marin" on "position-2", which is assigned to all languages.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls make sure that you have:

• Menu for each language
    • Template style assigned to each menu item, you will need to create style for each language
    • With 1 type of module, create each module per language

This is default feature in Joomla for multilingual site.

funci Friend

Hi Saguaros,

• there is a menu for each language
    • template style is assigned to each menu item, style is created for each language
    • there are modules per every language
    • I will just copy-paste first post:
      Multilanguage with three languages is working great, but I can’t add some modules to homepage on one of the languages.
      Problem is with ITA "Homepage". There I can see only "Slideshow-IT" on position "t3-mast-head".
      I can’t see "Vodeći u poretku – IT" on position "position-1" and "Lokacija iduće regate – IT" on "position-2". Also I can’t see "Banner – D-Marin" on "position-2", which is assigned to all languages.
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, let me check and will get back to you.

funci Friend

Yes, I know!
    Please, be my guest 😉

funci Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Any news?

Saguaros Moderator

This issue is weird, give me more time.

funci Friend

OK, thx on effort! 🙂

funci Friend

Saguaros, are you forgot on me? 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem is that you didn’t create Spotlight module for IT language so modules assigned to ‘position-1, position-2’ didn’t show.

I created Module Spotlight IT for you and modules are showing now.

Regards

funci Friend

Great, thx, I am completly forgot on that module!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum