Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a small issue in these template. I can’t add long titles for the articles. How do I increase the character with of titles? I am waiting for your reply.

bernhar Friend

How did you try to add the titles? What do you mean by long titles? Adding titles is done in joomla´s backend. How could this be related to the template?

ShannonN Friend

hush;22056Hi,

I have a small issue in these template. I can’t add long titles for the articles. How do I increase the character with of titles? I am waiting for your reply.

guide to joomla admin backend here

hush Friend

<em>@bernhar 22058 wrote:</em><blockquote>How did you try to add the titles? What do you mean by long titles? Adding titles is done in joomla´s backend. How could this be related to the template?</blockquote>
    It means When I post a article I can’t put long titel ( Hedline of the content ). see my web site http://www.sannasa.org. But it’s a Sinhala Lanuage web site.

ShannonN Friend

hush;22111It means When I post a article I can’t put long titel ( Hedline of the content ). see my web site http://www.sannasa.org. But it’s a Sinhala Lanuage web site.

there maybe some invalid characters if you are using a foreign language have you set the site for you language?

hush Friend

<em>@ShannonN 22122 wrote:</em><blockquote>there maybe some invalid characters if you are using a foreign language have you set the site for you language?</blockquote>
    Yes I did. It’s in a Sinhala Language.

hush Friend

Is there any modification to do in template CSS?

bernhar Friend

I can´t see anything in Sinhala. What happens if you change back to english and write some article in english with very long title? Could you check this first please.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bernhar 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum