Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I can’t add content block other than features intro. Clicking other blocks results to not showing other blocks.

1. cant-add-block
    czedie Friend

Please help

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Its weird, we will release new version of JA Builder today, could you pls stay tuned and update this new version?

And let me know if problem still persists.

Regards

czedie Friend

Hi,

I’m still having the same problem after updating to the latest version. 🙁 I tried logging out and disconnect then login and reconnect and still can’t add block nor see other section of contents aside from features intro. I also tried adding content block from features intro and it can be added but once I delete the content block it is not turning off but when you click publish its deleted. Weird.

czedie Friend

Anyone who can help me? I’m stucked and my client needs this website updated. Please help.

Saguaros Moderator

This issue is weird, I’m working on this, pls stay tuned.

Conbnet Friend

The same thing happens to me, the editor does not work.
    "Features Intro" is selected and the rest does not let you select

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you guys also provide the FTP account of site you’re working on? I will investigate further.

Regards

czedie Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Conbnet Friend

I am in localhost with uniserver.

The first page I have in another directory works correctly. But in new installations joomla for testing does nothing

czedie Friend

Any answers? It’s been more than five days and I’m still stuck with this problem 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Somehow, this ‘bootstrap’ folder doesn’t exist on your site: /media/jub/assets/lib/bootstrap

so it didn’t work, I updated for you and it’s working now, kindly take a look.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

You may need to clear your browser’s cache & cookies first.

Have a nice day!!!

czedie Friend

Thank you for the help. It’s now working. One more, what should I do to prevent this in the future? Is it safe to uninstall JA Builder component and Install? Will it break my design if I do that?

Saguaros Moderator

Don’t worry, the fix is also included in the next release version so when you update, everything will be fine.

It’s best to backup your site before updating as always.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum