Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have JA Comments installed, and I cannot view the comments in the backend. So I can’t approve or delete them. I can access the moderation page and it displays the tabs and the number of comments in each section but the page not displaying.

Pls advice.

Tks

Hush

Stork11 Friend

<em>@hush 327769 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have JA Comments installed, and I cannot view the comments in the backend. So I can’t approve or delete them. I can access the moderation page and it displays the tabs and the number of comments in each section but the page not displaying.

Pls advice.

Tks

Hush</blockquote>
    Hello Hush,

Did you update to newest version of JA Comment? If so, and the problems still occur, can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

meisner Friend

Was there any solution to this, i’m experiencing the exact same problem on my site. I’m running 2.5.8 and the latest JA comment. If you’d like a look on my site, let me know and i’ll PM you the details.

meisner Friend

I found the solution to my problem in another thread, the fix was to uninstall JA comment and reinstall it 🙂 Hope it helps!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  meisner 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum