Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Can’t find the jaT3 for Joomla 1.6 forum so I am posting this here.

When I try to change the handheld, iphone, or android layout setting under the Profiles tab in my template admin, the page refreshes and show an error on the left – An error has occured when saving the default profile.. Array

ON the right it says the setting were saved successfully. But they’re not.

I need to either disable the mobile layouts or change them all to “Default”.

I can’t find in any file or database table where I can manually do this either. All the files I could find that reference these settings I have tried chmod’ing to 777, and nothing has worked so far.

So my question is, how can I either fix the error I am getting, or manually change those field values to force all browser/device types to the Default template?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You have installed the latest released version of the JaT3 ?

billrust Friend

<em>@pavit 272875 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You have installed the latest released version of the JaT3 ?</blockquote>

I don’t see what version I am running in the admin, in the T3 settings it say’s “T3 Framework – JoomlArt Template Framework for Joomla 1.6”

I believe it’s version 1.2.0

pavit Moderator

Hi you can download and install the Ja_extensions_manager

So you can check all versions of your modules and components and update them

billrust Friend

<em>@pavit 272887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi you can download and install the Ja_extensions_manager

So you can check all versions of your modules and components and update them</blockquote>

Hi Pavit,

That page does not have a T3 version for Joomla 1.6. If it did, I would have done exactly what you suggested already 🙂

Where do I get T3 for Joomla 1.6?

Thanks,
    Bill

billrust Friend

Ok, I have found and updated the T3 plug-in, and I am still getting the error.

I can edit every other area of my template, except the settings under the “Profile” tab.

I can change setting in Global and Layouts, etc. So it’s narrowed down to something with the Profiles tab.

smitheringale2 Friend

An answer please??

<em>@billrust 273503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, I have found and updated the T3 plug-in, and I am still getting the error.

I can edit every other area of my template, except the settings under the “Profile” tab.

I can change setting in Global and Layouts, etc. So it’s narrowed down to something with the Profiles tab.</blockquote>

billrust Friend

<em>@smitheringale2 278573 wrote:</em><blockquote>An answer please??</blockquote>

In our case it was a permission/owner issue. Even though the file was set to 777, the owner was set to a user and not “apache”.

pcsystems Friend

I solved this problem by setting either the FTP administrator.

I hope someone will help.

——————————————————————
    Diseño WebDiseño Web

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks pcsystems for sharing solution.
    @billrust: if problem still persists, pm me admin and FTP account, I shall check for you.

billrust Friend

<em>@Saguaros 360240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks pcsystems for sharing solution.
    @billrust: if problem still persists, pm me admin and FTP account, I shall check for you.</blockquote>

Hi, I replied over a year ago that we had solved the issue;

<em>@billrust 278601 wrote:</em><blockquote>In our case it was a permission/owner issue. Even though the file was set to 777, the owner was set to a user and not “apache”.</blockquote>

Bill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  billrust 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum