Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have had a consistent problem updating most/all of the extensions I’ve bought from you. See the attached screen, which is the information I get when I try to do it.

Also, I have never been able to figure out how to get the extension manager to operate properly. What am I missing?

1. 2014-01-14_2240-Update-Error
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can use the Ja extension manager component to update all Joomlart extensions

I just tried to update the ja newsticker module and it worked fine

HERE you can find a video tutorial and also the documentation

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use JA Extension Manager (JAEM) component to upgrade.
    <blockquote>Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager</blockquote>
    Navigate to backend panel of JAEM, then insert your JoomlArt account credentials (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into)

Make sure the product that you want to upgrade belongs to club that you subscribe membership on JoomlArt.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You do not need to buy JAEC subscription as JA Premium template comes with some JA complimentary extension (JA ACM) that allows u to update and use them till you have your JATC subscription .
    JA Extension manager is used to update the JA template and extensions .
    Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager
    and provide account for "JoomlArt Updater Service" (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into) .After it you can update the template/extension .

If not, can I delete both?

If you will deleted them u will no longer use the template and its full features .

Will there come more Updates, that are not possible to make?
    Is every template infected like this or does it work at newer ones?

update will comes as there is any bug and need to improve the older codes .
    I suggest you to make site extension/template up to date .

Do not forget to take a full backup of site before updating extension/templates .

7then8 Friend

Hi, I do not want to use JA Extension Manager.
    I found, that I can download the template or other newer templates to get the updates of the modules. This is no excuse, that the Joomla Update does not work with your extensions…but solves my problem.
    Best regards, Dan

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Joomla update will not work for JA extension , as the template and extension are Paid and user should have a valid membership to get support and download for it .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum