Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There are 8 menu items in the toggle menu and with a sticky menu, the last few menu items are not visible and cannot be scrolled to.

This is a problem, since the user will not even know they are there.

I’ve added some css to reduce the line-height of .collapse.in .nav>li>a so that it only affect the toggle menu and not the main menu bar on larger screens, however, the collapsing and expanding animation is odd now.

The url given can be viewed on a phone in landscape view to demonstrate that the menu items are not visible and cannot be scrolled to. Although I have created a temporary fix for the site, it is far from suitable and I have recreated the issue on the given url, so please review.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dnx Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Denise,

As I can see that the mockup of the header on your site is different from our demo site: http://demo.builder.joomlart.com/

In our demo site, we use a menu module to show this menu, which one you use on your site?

You can share me the login info so I will take a look.

dnx Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Denise,

Yes, share me the admin account and the FTP account also. I will take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum