Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i have a problem with virtue mart and the latest version of joomla. I believe the error starts with one of the latest update. But i’m not totally sure. Anyway, this is the error: "Fatal error:
    Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /containers/30171/www/php/risorizzotti.com/components/com_tcpdf/router.php:23) in /containers/30171/www/php/risorizzotti.com/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 332."
    I tried the solutions posted here: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/virtue-mart-update-fatal-error/
    Unfortunately none of those work. Until now i have renamed the file "router.php" ( yourdomain.com/components/com_virtuemart ) just to be able to see my site. But in the future i need to use virtue mart and the TCPDF as well.
    I appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The problem is between the Virtualmart and tcpdf extension with latest Joomla version.
    If you want to use the tcpdf i suggest you to re install this extension with latest version and this can fix the problem. Also update the VM component.
    Hope it helps.

webdojo Friend

Hi thanks for the help,
    i’ve done a fresh installation, now with the latest version of VM the problem apparently disappear but in the file system i can’t find the tcpdf folder. It seems like it’s been removed. Also i can’t find it anywhere, can you suggest where i can download the latest version of tcpdf?
    Thanks in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the tcpdf package you can download from VM site Here
    It included in VM package.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum