Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

There is an error message in the browser.

“NetworkError: 404 Not Found – …/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2”

It is missing the file glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2 in plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you post URL of page where I can see issue here?

I open our demo site but not see any error.

thelordofweb Friend

It is on my local host. I use templates JA Directory and JA Rent with Social Community.

I use Glyphicons in the extension. May be that is the reason of the error.

thelordofweb Friend

It is on my local host. I use templates JA Directory and JA Rent with Social Community.

I use Glyphicons in the extension. May be that is the reason of the error.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to put your site online and get back to me if the error still persists.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to put your site online and get back to me if the error still persists.

thelordofweb Friend

Hi,
    This problem persists in every template when I use glyphicons in my components.
    I guess, the latest version of Bootstrap needs that file glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2.

However, this file missing in the plugin T3 Framework.

You can see the error on that page (it needs registration).
    https://members.itprism.com/project

Furthermore, your templates( T3 Framework ) generate wrong path to the font files, used for loading the glyphicons.
    You can see it in templates/ja_playmag/local/css/bootstrap.css.

Example:
    ../../../../plugins/system/t3/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot

It has to be
    ../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot

Thank you in advance!

thelordofweb Friend

Hi,
    This problem persists in every template when I use glyphicons in my components.
    I guess, the latest version of Bootstrap needs that file glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2.

However, this file missing in the plugin T3 Framework.

You can see the error on that page (it needs registration).
    https://members.itprism.com/project

Furthermore, your templates( T3 Framework ) generate wrong path to the font files, used for loading the glyphicons.
    You can see it in templates/ja_playmag/local/css/bootstrap.css.

Example:
    ../../../../plugins/system/t3/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot

It has to be
    ../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot

Thank you in advance!

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which version of T3 framework you’re using? Because this issue occured in old version and was fixed already.

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which version of T3 framework you’re using? Because this issue occured in old version and was fixed already.

thelordofweb Friend

I use latest version 2.5.0

thelordofweb Friend

I use latest version 2.5.0

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me URl of page where I can see the issue and admin + ftp account, I will check it for you.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me URl of page where I can see the issue and admin + ftp account, I will check it for you.

thelordofweb Friend

Which file have you edited to fix the problem with paths.

Which file have to edit to remove duplication of “plugins/system/t3” during the process of generating CSS from LESS?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum