Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

No matter what I do, I cannot get either the news or front page modules to appear on the home page. Can’t get any modules to appear on the home page either (colmass-1, letft, right ,etc..). It’s just showing a section blog layout of some section. Jazine plugin is installed…

– ok I got everything to appear except for JA NEWS. Can’t figure this out for the life of me…

– I just had a bad install of the module. Reinstalled it and it’s working correctly….

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ironlion37

Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

ironlion37 Friend

So I got the news modules working with a reinstall, but now when I enter section IDs, the module disappears completely. If I take them out again, it reappears….

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

Thank you for your PM

I have checked your website and saw that it is working fine.
    For more information about this module, please kindly check this link: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-ii-modules-installation-guide/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum