Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi @pavit ,

I cannot find certain pictures in the source psds. Please check my attachment. I can only find the pictures from the first portfolio tab, not the rest.

Thanks in advance.

1. missing
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The source files include PSD for some pages in template, you can find all of images in that section under directory: ROOT/images/joomlart/project/

7of9 Friend

Hi @saguaros ,

Thanks for your reply. I am not looking for the png files. I need the psd files that have these pictures in multiple layers, so I can modify them.

Thanks again.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s the same image, I’m not sure how you will modify them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oz13ugwj6se0cwi/portfolio.psd.zip?dl=0

7of9 Friend

Hi @saguaros ,

Thanks for the file. That is not in the source files when you download the template.
    I took a quick look at it, but I did not manage to find a way to modify the pictures. They seem single layer to me, plus I did not see all the pictures, just the pictures of the first tab. Maybe @pavit could help here.

7of9 Friend

@pavit , do you think you could help here?

7of9 Friend

Please, @pavit or @saguaros or anybody can assist me here?
    Is anybody taking care of my request?

Saguaros Moderator

As I mentioned above, the source files package in download section of template include PSD files for some pages of template, it’s also included the PSD file for homepage and that’s ONLY file for home with some sample images for that slide section.

When the team implement the template (HTML, CSS, demo), they will add more images (in the folder I mentioned above), there is no PSD files with these additional images.

I do hope this makes senses.

7of9 Friend

Hi @saguaros ,

So there are no pictures for most of the pictures? That’s a shame! 🙁 Those pictures are an exceptional piece of design work and it’s a pity we cannot user them. I hope you publish some day the rest of the psds.

Thanks again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  7of9 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum