Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Upon using the demo builder for the Fubix template, I was not able to find what module, presumably in the MAST-COL position are those 2 articles about Chelsea defender David Luiz: I… and Leeds United 1-1 Peterborough (see picture)

In under what name can I find it?

Thanks

1. Capture1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

That’s JA Side News module, you can find out how we configure for it in our user guide: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-fubix-template-userguide/, section 2. Position : sidenews

Regards

webmasterslda Friend

Thank you for the response. It helped a lot!
    And the link you provided… well… Fantastic.

One more thing, though… That link shows backend settings for J2.5, therefore, in the JA_TABS configurations I can see this:
    http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja_fubix/ca4.png

But I installed Joomla 3.0 and in my backend settings, what I got is this:

So, how can I configure it?

1. Capture1
    webmasterslda Friend

One more question…
    How can I edit the Footer Position Credits:

Thanks

1. foot1-fr
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the same user guide above, kindly check out the: 11. Position : footer section, it’s a footer module show copyright information 🙂

Regards

webmasterslda Friend

<em>@webmasterslda 369579 wrote:</em><blockquote>One more thing, though… That link shows backend settings for J2.5, therefore, in the JA_TABS configurations I can see this:
    http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja_fubix/ca4.png

But I installed Joomla 3.0 and in my backend settings, what I got is this:

So, how can I configure it?</blockquote>
    Thanks you Saguaros, but what about this one??

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m afraid that I’m not so clear with your question, The first image screenshot is Articles category module, while your attached image is a custom HTML module. Pls tell me which module you are wanting to achieve like demo.

Regards

webmasterslda Friend

Saguaros,

I am sorry I could not explain myself. I already managed to find out how it works…
    You just have to position the JA TABS Module in the desired position. Then, any other module you create, can be displayed as a tab by assigning it to the JA_TABS module position.

The problem was that, in the documentation available, the joomla 2.5 Bluestork administrator template was being used, and it is a totally different history in the new Joomla 3.x administrator template.

But everything is fixed now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webmasterslda 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum