Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

When I try to edit (live edit) any of the complimentary builder pages that came with the temple, I cannot see any of the prebuilt content (content is blank).

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  alandavison.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you also share the FTP account (or cPanel hosting) so I can investigate further?

alandavison Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I realize that all the modules used in these 2 pages are from JA Company template, it’s not created via JA Builder so in the edit mode, you don’t see these modules. I think it’s normal

Regards

alandavison Friend

This does not make sense. Then how do I go about editing the content within the pages? Your literature regarding the template states "JA Company template includes JA Joomla Page Builder to create stunning Joomla pages. By default, the quickstart has 2 exclusive ready to use landing pages."

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Please understand that these modules belong to JA Company – not JA Builder template, if you want to edit those, you just need to access admin panel of your site and edit it as normal way.

JA Builder provides built-in blocks so that you can use to build your own page. What you can see in edit mode of JA Builder is all the blocks you added.

I hope this makes sense.

alandavison Friend

I am sorry but, I still cannot seem to edit the content of these pages in the "normal way" as it appears the pages are recognized as JA Builder Page item types… For instance, I cannot seem to edit the modules used within page dev.hub.ca/ja-builder/about-us.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you check my last reply? the modules on this about-us page are created and assigned to the position of JA Company template, you need to goto admin panel of your site > Extensions > Modules and edit content of these modules.

alandavison Friend

Yes. As per my last reply, I am unable to the modules used dev.hub.ca/ja-builder/about-us as per your instructions. Please try it yourself as you have my creds.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, I accessed admin panel of your site and still can edit the modules there.

alandavison Friend

I’m sorry for not understanding. For instance, dev.hub.ca/ja-builder/about-us page has content comprised four blocks (jub-block) features-3, statistics-2, fearures-8 and cta-1. How are you able to edit these blocks?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, could you also share the FTP account of your site?

alandavison Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Pls try to clear browser’s cache & cookies and edit the page again, it should be ok now.

alandavison Friend

Thanks – Whatever you did seemed to have worked however the content and style are different than the original. Is there a way I can import the original two pages as they came with the template?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum