Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I For some reason I cannot remove optional slogan here at the top I have gone into the template manager and entered a slogan how can I alter this? Thanks in advance

khoand Friend

You find this code from templatesja_travelblocksheader.php

<h3>Optional slogan here</h3>

darrenf Friend

… I was facing the same issue and after digging around, I realized the content for the slogan is pulled out from a module called “Slogan”. Look for this module under your module manager and you should be able to solve your problem.

pritam Friend

Hello scottsweb,

To set the text for slogan you can set from the template parameter.
    goto admin login ->template manager->JA_Travel->Profiles->Global Settings->Select logo type -> scroll -> choose Text . Here you get parameter For setting your slogan . Can you send me site url and admin access and what slogan do you want to publish. So that we can take care of that.

darrenf Friend

That should be the way but it didn’t work for me. Instead, a second slogan appeared. The logo didn’t disappear.

Urszula Dziki Friend

I have removed optional slogan by disable module. However, for some reason when I try text it still show image logo not text. Any ideas?

khoand Friend

<em>@di38 253589 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have removed optional slogan by disable module. However, for some reason when I try text it still show image logo not text. Any ideas?</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Could you give me username+password of backend to check it?

Urszula Dziki Friend

Thank you for replay. My settings are as per image and outcome.

I would love to but it is on my local server for testing at this moment. I can remove image alltogether from css but then how I can enter just text that might be useful to know.

1. test1
    2. test-outocme
    khoand Friend

I tested on my localhost. But it works normally. So I don’t know why you have problem. When you publish your website and you have still this problem, you inform me.

Urszula Dziki Friend

1.6 working thank you khoand. I don’t know what went wrong with installation on 1.5 but didnt’ work. Thank you so much for your time

nods Friend

Excellent Darren, you are a gem. Another few week job solved!! Thanks mate

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nods 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum