Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I want to change the logo in JA Onepage. So far, I had no problem to install my own logo, but since me logo is larger than the default JA Page logo I also need to adjust the height of the header I assume.
    My logo is 322x75px.
    I read in the forum that I need to go into the variable.css file and adjust the sizes at @t3logowidth etc. But when I open that file it does not let me make any changes – it doesnt even show its content.
    How do I go about that.

here is the link to my site. you can currently see only the upper bit of the logo naturally.
    http://arenamundo.com/

any suggestions please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The thread was marked as ‘Solved’. Did you solve it?

jgmaravilla Friend

Hello, I want to change the logo in JA Onepage. So far, I had no problem to install my own logo, but since me logo is larger than the default JA Page logo I also need to adjust the height of the header I assume.
    My logo is 250x100px.
    I read in the forum that I need to go into the variable.css file and adjust the sizes at @t3logowidth etc. But when I open that file it does not let me make any changes – it doesnt even show its content.
    How do I go about that.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

What do you mean by it didn’t show any contents? Is this a null file, or maybe problem comes from permission, it should content inside. Please check again.

sudheermatta Friend

Hi,
    I have the same from with header. Can you please tell me how to increase the header width.I don’t see any code either in
    variable.css

Please help.

<em>@Saguaros 366414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

What do you mean by it didn’t show any contents? Is this a null file, or maybe problem comes from permission, it should content inside. Please check again.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sudheermatta,

As mentioned in tips here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-one-page-template-userguide/, you should change in variable.less file. In case, you don’t enable development mode, after changing in variable.less file, you need to compile less to css (in template manager)

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum