Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi, i upgraded JA T3 Framework Plugin to v1.2.0 but still, i cant add slogan line to the menu description in the MAIN MENU > HOME > PARAMETERS JA EXTENDED

Show Title = Yes
    Add Description = Explore now!

already save but then still it does not showing in my JA SOCIAL template, please help?? should i add something in the template.css???

aman204 Friend

You can remove this property::

#ja-mainnav ul li span.menu-desc, #ja-subnav ul li span.menu-desc {typo.css (line 30)
    display:none; >>> remove
    }

Sherlock Friend

Dear comraseliteunit,

If you look at the AGORA Menu item,You would see that it is displaying the description,in the setting section of MENU ITEM >> PARAMETERS JA EXTENDED ,You can enter the text of parent-tags tags-green into the field of Additional class to get the description show.

comraseliteunit Friend

thank you for the reply but may i know, other than this “parent-tags tags-green”, can you share with me more “tags”? where do i find more of them? i tried earlier but it is overlapping, how do i make it side by side like in this page above:-

“UPDATES = NEW” – the NEW icon is appearing beside UPDATES and it is not overlapping..

apart from this styling, i just wanted to knew how to make the basic description, like in this picture:-

ps: omg, why my download status on the left profile is so high? last night i just download all the JA templates to keep in my pc, perhaps it counts every single file too

1. example-1
    2. example-2
    Sherlock Friend

Dear comraseliteunit,

I am afrarid that there are not any other styles apart from this styling in the social template,you have only classes of parent-tags tags-green for the menu description section .

Regarding your download status question,it is true that currently the statistics show the total number of downloads. You dont have to worry about it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum