Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi.. i wanted to request JA STAFF to enable me view these solutions because it is me, who started to ask this particular question regarding “cannot add slogan line” in the menu parameters.. i have the submitted Ticket #IGD-606-49815 on 30 November 2010 02:51 PM, in which i ask JA DEVELOPER to give solution to make the “slogan description under menu” appears.. unfortunately, only part of the solution is in this TICKET but the complete solution is in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cannot-add-slogan-line-help/

so, now i am unable to view this link because my subscription already ended.. but i have the full right to get this solution because it is my question submitted to the JA Developer and i need this solution asap, i just need to know what is written in that link because only partial solution is given in the Ticket #IGD-606-49815 on 30 November 2010 02:51 PM.

n6rej Friend

this forum area is for MEMBERS to use and is part of the PRIVILEGE of being a member. I will however pass your request onto staff

comraseliteunit Friend

<em>@n6rej 293928 wrote:</em><blockquote>this forum area is for MEMBERS to use and is part of the PRIVILEGE of being a member. I will however pass your request onto staff</blockquote>

hi.. yeah i know this section is for members, and since my membership already expired, i cant view that.. and i am not asking a new question or new solution but i am asking the answers written in that particular thread because it is me, who start asking question in that thread and they reply some solutions in ticket which i submitted earlier mentioned above and the rest of the solution in that thread.. i am asking because i start to develop again from scratch in my localhost and i am not able to view the menu description / slogan description.. because in that thread, one of ur moderator “aman” told me to remove some lines from typo.css and once i did that, the menu description is showing but there is a BIG GAP space between menu item and its description.. i already forget what i did in my previous ja social template, so now i miss this small solution..

the JA Developer already emailed me via Ticket but their reply is not solving it.. because the answer for this is in the thread link mentioned above.. so to save time, i just need the solution contained in that thread.. otherwise, i hv to keep waiting so long for the JA Developer.. thank you so much for the help..

n6rej Friend

I’ll ask someone in staff to look @ this.

comraseliteunit Friend

anyway, i’ve been waiting for this simple solution for so many days.. getting the same answers from Developers but none is real solution.. btw, it is a bug in your JA SOCIAL template.. i’ll share with you the solution.. this is missing in template.css :-

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.mega {
    line-height:26px !important;
    }
    .ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.mega .menu-desc {
    display:block !important;
    line-height:10px;
    padding-bottom:6px;
    text-transform:none;
    }

once you done this, you will be able to see the menu item slogan description..

TomC Moderator

THANK YOU for finding this bug . . . . GREAT JOB !!!

I will make sure this is brought to the attention of our JA Developers to review and make sure that the JA Social files are updated accordingly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum