Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there – I’m having big trouble with adding & uploading images whilst logged in to the front-end of my site and ‘Submitting an Article’ that way.

I get as far as the Joomla popup box (to select or upload an image) but once I click on the image or a folder it reloads that particular file in a new ‘blank’ window.

I have tried to check this online but all my options are out.

Could you please advise,

Thanks,

Chris.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    May i know which Joomla version you are using on your site ?
    Please note Template is not yet ready for latest Joomla3.6.3 , Kindly do not update your live site and wait for official template update .

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi Pankaj – I did go on to 3.6.3 and then did a restore back, as my Secret Key login had problems because of the new Joomla update! (separate matter)

So in answer to your question I am still on Joomla 3.6.3 (somehow after my restore?) and will leave this issue pending until the official template update and hope that solves the matter.

Also I will wait for the Joomlart Updates before I update main Joomla system in future! 😉

Thanks

Chris

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not yet ready for latest Joomla3.6.3 , Kindly do not update your live site and wait for official template update .

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum