Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear Sir/Madam.

By this email I would like to know about the charges to my Citibank credit card which was happened on 9 November 2017 amount of USD 69.00, I did contact the customer service of Citibank in Indonesia and they said the charges due to membership fee of Joom Solutions.

By this email I would like to inform you that I never make any membership with Joomlart. Only once I bought your product on May 2017 by:
    account: RizalAfriadi
    email: rizal.afriadi@kimiafarma.co.id
    Screenshot in attachment.

Please clarify this matter as soon as possible.

1. ja_member_pending
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I want to clarify the status : Pending = No payment was made. Your account only gets charged if the status is "Completed".

We checked and we only received one payment from you on 9 May 2017 for JATC Standard Membership + JA Admin ($148). No other charge was made.

If you have receipt regarding this payment made on 9 November 2017 then please send the receipt to our sales department at sales@joomlart.com to receive further assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum