Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi. I absolutely love JA Kranos and I really want to continue using it. But I want it in a responsive design. Is it possible for you guys to make it responsive? I can pay 100 GBP if you can do it. It will suddenly make the template attractive again for your customers so I really think it is worth the efforst 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry but there is no update for T3 .
    It will take a huge work to do this As you know its an old template , and you can see there are very less activity on JA Kranos forum .
    Request for new Kranos may be considered if there is Huge requests from users to update it for Latest T3 .
    Its full team work to make new template version based on T3 and take time and efforts that will be too expensive for you .

You may look on Latest T3 template that were also good design and new features .

starlight Friend

How much will it cost?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Starlight,

I regret to inform that right now we wont be able to take up custom work, since upgrading older templates to latest version is as good as making a new template and we are pretty much pressed with the current tasks at hand.

Regards

Arvind

starlight Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum