Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is the only way to translate new content to click the backend button "Translate All" or can you set up a cron to do this?

Thanks,
    Helen

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Currently there is cron option available for this , You need to click on Translate All button from backend options
    PS: From here you can also keep track of whether or not the translation is successful.

helenbn Friend

Hi,

There is a cron option? Or there is not? If so, please explain. 🙂

Helen

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    as i said above Currently there is cron option available for this . You need to use translate button 🙂

helenbn Friend

Hi,

Oh I see what you mean. What I meant was a cron that I can run from my cPanel. If not, what a nice feature that would be. And the results could be sent in an email. Or am I just dreaming… 😉

Thanks,
    Helen

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    as i said above Currently there is cron option available for this . You need to use translate button 🙂

You need to hire a developer for such custom work , such customization are out of support scope .

helenbn Friend

Thank you Pankaj. I understand that customization is not part of a forum.

I would like to make this a feature request should your developers take such requests.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for feedback .
    I will forward it to the development team .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum