Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can I attach a module (i.e., login module) to a menu item?

Rene

HeR0 Friend

Hi renejdm,
    When you create a menu, in “Parameters (JA Extended)”, you can set “Submenu Content” to “module” then select which module which you want to add to menu.
    Please refer my attachment for clearer details.

Regards,

1. Screenshot_3
    renejdm Friend

Thanks Hung,

Rene

boizan Friend

Hello,
    First thank you for the guide. The template am using takes a lot of time to show changes. I was trying to show CB login on an article using the load module plugin, but it does not work. It does not show the module – CB Login. The menu item type is single article, it is linked to the article that has the plugin on it, and now I selected to link that menu item to a module using the Parameters (JA Extended) tap . What will happen?
    I would appreciate very much your advice.
    Regards,
    Albert
    <em>@HeR0 320144 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi renejdm,
    When you create a menu, in “Parameters (JA Extended)”, you can set “Submenu Content” to “module” then select which module which you want to add to menu.
    Please refer my attachment for clearer details.

Regards,</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Albert,

You can PM me admin login info of your site and send me the URL of article where you want to show

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum