Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I am wondering if the JA virtuemart slider mod willl work with other templates…

I have been trying to get it to work in Olyra but am having no luck.

thanks in advance.

Michael Casha Friend

It’s not designed to but should be able to be moved into another template. Make sure you include the CSS

colcoen Friend

Id love to use it in other templates too but havent had success. Has anyone else gotten it to work in a different template?

mj1256 Friend

i also want to use it on another template but can’t get it to work, i want to use it on ja-teline

can anyone help

mcdermotts Friend

Hey guys

Could someone possibly post a link to your sites that are using this template so I can see how it cabn be configured. I have it installed here at present Chris McDermott but havent done anythign with it. I’d like to get it going but seems to be really slow at present. Did anyone else have this problem ?

Thanks

Chris

Menalto Friend

<em>@mcdermotts 31315 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey guys

Could someone possibly post a link to your sites that are using this template so I can see how it cabn be configured. I have it installed here at present Chris McDermott but havent done anythign with it. I’d like to get it going but seems to be really slow at present. Did anyone else have this problem ?

Thanks

Chris</blockquote>

Which is your host?
    I have checked it again and from my place it loads fast.

lupen Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 28489 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s not designed to but should be able to be moved into another template. Make sure you include the CSS</blockquote>

Hello MiCCAS
    can you explain what you mean for “Make sure you include the CSS”
    thanks max

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lupen 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum