Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My site is bilingual and everytime I change the language, the off-canvas menu hides itself and I have to click agian to unfold it. Is there a way to always have it expanded?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you question is not clean , As i understand the off- canvas menu not working or seen in both languages ?
    Please check you have published it for both language template styles .
    Also post the site url where the off-canvas not working , so i can take a look on the problem you are facing .

Regards

valthebault Friend

Hi,

I’m sorry if I didn’t explain well enough. The menu works perfectly fine: when we click on the three horizontal lines, it opens the menu and when we click on one of the items the page changes and the menu is closed automatically.

What I would like is that it keeps doing that EXCEPT, when I click on languageswitcher to go to another language, the menu does not close and just changes to another language in front of my eyes so that I could chose from there on without having to click the three horizontal lines again.

Is it possible to do it?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i am afraid it will not open like u needed . When u open the page every time u need to click on the button to open the menu , its the working behaviour of it .Every time it loads the code again with new js/CSS/PHP .

valthebault Friend

Ok, thanks for the answer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  valthebault 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum