Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Try to apply the CSS style below and copy it into templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css file

.view-article .jamasthead {
        background: transparent !important;
    }

Hope it helps

valthebault Friend

Hi,

I’m afraid it doesn’t chang anything.

Other options?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@valthebault: If possible, you can give me the URL of your site to get this. I will help you out.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

I’d very much love to, only that my site is not yet online, it’s still on localhost.

Any other way we can work this out?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with Inspect Element for your browser and detect the background-image under masthead position, see the screenshot

1. before-1
    2. after-1
    valthebault Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

I did what was shown on the screen shots and it worked fine until I closed the window of the Inspect Element. I figured maybe I should make changes in the files instead of directly online, which doesn’t really change for good.

Could you show me the path to finding the right file to change the code to remove the layer?

Thanks in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, it’s only used to debug on your browser. You can use this way

• Try to access file/folder on your hosting

• Find templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style
    .view-article .jamasthead {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
    valthebault Friend

Hi,
    that was the same advice you gave me 5 posts ago.
    I deleted what I wrote before and write the same again and it’s still not working.

Ninja Lead Moderator

What did you change from here? You can change it directly from templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css file

valthebault Friend

Hi,
    In the attachment is my custom.css, the first .acm was to lift all the layer on the website EXCEPT FOR the ones over articles, the second one is what you recommanded. And it’s not making any changes.

I hope I didn’t do anything wrong here.

Thanks

1. Transparent
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I didn’t see the URL of your site and it’s very hard to guess and suggest the solution for you 🙁

valthebault Friend

Hi,
    I didn’t provide the URL because there isn’t one: the site is still on localhost.

Is there but any other option?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I didn’t provide the URL because there isn’t one: the site is still on localhost.

It’s hard to give suggestion without seeing it closely, whenever you put your site online, you can get back to me and I will check for you.

valthebault Friend

I’ll most certainly get back to you on that one, thanks.
    Have a good day 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  valthebault 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum