Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I have Teline IV running good on Joomla 3.3.6. I had to make a number of simple code changes to satisfy the colors and stuff. I like to be able to keep up with the Joomla release as much as possible. can Teline IV run on Joomla 3.4?

drsherlock Friend

I have Teline IV running good on Joomla 3.3.6. I had to make a number of simple code changes to satisfy the colors and stuff. I like to be able to keep up with the Joomla release as much as possible. can Teline IV run on Joomla 3.4?

timtecsa Friend

Yes, this Teline IV site is running on Joomla 3.4.8
    http://news-sgi.globalprintmonitor.org/index.php/en/

drsherlock Friend

Great. I will try the update on my test system. did you have anything to resolve?

timtecsa Friend

Not that I can recall. Good luck. If you have made CSS changes, save your CSS folder so that you can put it back after update.

drsherlock Friend

I updated the akeeba first then updated joomla to 3.6 instead. Only issue is the ja news featured. none of the featured articles shows. did you make any adjustments for this? thanks

timtecsa Friend

No, I didn’t find any problem with JA News Featured, that I can remember when upgrading http://www.globalprintmonitor.info/ to Joomla 3.6.2

Ninja Lead Moderator

@drsherlock: You can send me the URL of your site and admin login to the backend of your site via private reply. I will help you to check the problem JA News Featured module directly on your site.

timtecsa Friend

JA Teline IV (version T3) version 1.1.3 is for Joomla 6.2 https://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-templates/updates-9-more-joomla-templates-updated-to-joomla-3-6-2.

However, is running on teline iv version 1.1.0 template and I’m getting no update please messages 🙂

drsherlock Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    drsherlock Friend

the teline IV I have is 2.5.4. so, sounds like I need to update the T3 framework also so support joomla 3.6.2. The JA T3 Framework I supposedly have is 2.7.0. I do not understand the 1.1.3. thanks

timtecsa Friend

See screenshot.

But 1.1.3 is the latest ja-teline-iv template version for use with Joomla 3.6.2

1. teline-iv_version
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@drsherlock: I guess your site is using JA Teline IV template with T3v2 framework. I downloaded that version and upgraded it to work with Joomla latest version and T3v2 framework version 2.7.3. It’s working at well at my end

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-11-at-13.26.41
    drsherlock Friend

This is what I have. Please see attached. I will look to upload the newer framework and let you know.

1. TelineVersion
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, let me know the results.
    It would be best if you can send me your site URL and admin login via private reply.
    I will help you to check this problem on your site .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum