Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am still having problems with JA News to the point where it is really getting frustrating!!! I have spent like nearly 20hrs of my time in figuring this out. My Ja News does NOT appear as it should like the demo anymore. Inititially it did. Then the client decided to go in and make some bloody changes!! and now I cant get it back to how it was. I have done numerous things such as uninstall and reinstall from the same JA Teline pack. I have upgraded to no luck, I have looked into the css files, no good. Can some one PLEASE!!!! help me out!!!

http://www.iraq2003.com you will notice how the articles are just there but the look of the news isnt.

Sherlock Friend

Hi kanjart !

I have view some previous post of you , i really want help you, but i can’t load your site, i have waited a hour for loading complete but can’t. Please try to check your host.

Sam Kanj Friend

I checked the site on other Computers, it seems to load fine. could it be that the site is in arabic?

Sherlock Friend

Hi kanjart !

Yes, I have checked your site on other computer and got same problem , may be this is problem in internet connect port between my country and your country .

Sam Kanj Friend

Is there a way to reinstall a quickstart template but keep the same data I have done

bennitos Friend

hello kanjart,

I can access your website and think ill be able to fix it, but i would need administrative access to your site. Im not a member of JA staff but seing JA cant access your site then i think this is the only way to get some help.

If you pm me the details then i will have a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum