Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

We can not save template configuration for JA Nex.

We have tried to configure file permissions. FTP is not activated.

Please help.
    We can provide admin user/pass if required.

chavan Friend

Hi dinnap

I think you should activate FTP layer in the global config when you configure template options. You can disable the same once you are done.

dinnap Friend

Hi

I’ve tried this, but still nothing happens.
    I also tried to deactivate a system plugin that might cause it, but this did not work.

chavan Friend

Hi dinnap

Could you provide me ftp & admin account of your website ? I will help you fix this issue.

dinnap Friend

Thanks.

pm sent.

bachiacca Friend

<em>@dinnap 316088 wrote:</em><blockquote>We can not save template configuration for JA Nex.

We have tried to configure file permissions. FTP is not activated.

Please help.
    We can provide admin user/pass if required.</blockquote>

Same problem, I am just trying JA Nex on my local pc (windows XP), cannot save Logo and Slogan parameter, cannot change default parameter

chavan Friend

<em>@dinnap 316424 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks.

pm sent.</blockquote>

The Ja_nex can be configured in your site now. Did your fix it ?

If your issue is not fixed, please re-provide me ftp account because it is not showing any files or folders ?

1. ftp
    chavan Friend

<em>@bachiacca 316687 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same problem, I am just trying JA Nex on my local pc (windows XP), cannot save Logo and Slogan parameter, cannot change default parameter</blockquote>

You could set permission of etc, themes folder and params.ini file. However, I think the better solution is you configure FTP account in Global Configuration, and after configuring, you disable it for security.

If your issue isn’t solved, you could PM me your admin & ftp account. I will help you fix it.

swedeboy Friend

Just installed this template on our site today and we get the same problem, can’t save any settings.

Any solution to this issue?

chavan Friend

<em>@swedeboy 317527 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just installed this template on our site today and we get the same problem, can’t save any settings.

Any solution to this issue?</blockquote>

You could set permission of etc, themes folder and params.ini file.
    However, I think the better solution is you configure FTP account in Global Configuration, and after configuring, you disable it for security.

If your issue isn’t solved, you could PM me your admin & ftp account. I will help you fix it.

dinnap Friend

pm sent with new ftp login

chavan Friend

Hi dinnap

This is a conflict between language of T3 and a module.
    I added 3 lines of code onAfterRender function in plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php
    Now, template manager of your site is working well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum