Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi guys,

i have problem saving any change in template manager , when i am trying to change the logo type from image to text, save button just spin all the time, i have read some issue in this forum but they don’t get any solution…

do you guys can help me,. i have just intalled ja university quickstart joomla 2.5

i have change cmod permission file to 777 fro all folder but still not work

here the attacthmen

thanks for any helps

1. cannotsave
    pavit Moderator

Hi qbali

Please try to enable the FTP Layer on your website and check if this change will solve your issue

qbali JATC

Hi pavit,

i have followed your instruction to change enable ftp setting in Global configuration but did not work too,

have other solution ?
    thanks

pavit Moderator

<em>@qbali 348391 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pavit,

i have followed your instruction to change enable ftp setting in Global configuration but did not work too,

have other solution ?
    thanks</blockquote>

Could you PM me your admin details and your FTP account too ? i will try to check your configuration

qbali JATC

i have PM my admin and FTP detail

thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi qbali

Please try now it seems work i changed your logo from Image to text

qbali JATC

Hi Pavit, that is a great help, thanks very much,

but how do you fixed it ? because i have faced this issue before withou any solution,

thanks anyway,

regards

pavit Moderator

<em>@qbali 348399 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Pavit, that is a great help, thanks very much,

but how do you fixed it ? because i have faced this issue before withou any solution,

thanks anyway,

regards</blockquote>

I modified your configuration.php file inserting into it the FTP account directly since through admin panel was not possible before because you haven’t the correct rights to do.

check it now

Best wishes

qbali JATC

thanks Pavit, i hope this threads will help other member with the same issue as well, and i do already understand how to solve it later in another time…

thanks very much

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  qbali 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum