Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, This error seems to be back, at least for me. It only happens with a few select modules (T3 Framework version 2.6.7 to 2.7.0, Google Maps 2.6.4 to 2.6.5, and JA_Brickstore 1.0.3 to 1.0.4) JA extension manger is current (2.6.3). All other modules seem to be working fine.

Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (Hanlon’s Razor)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share a temp super user details of the site in Private reply.
    I will check it.

Regards

sjshaffer Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (Hanlon’s Razor)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I have not found the site admin URL in your last post to log in on site.
    Kindly share the complete details.

Regards

sjshaffer Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The login details are not working: http://prntscr.com/gvwibe
    Kindly check it.

Regards

sjshaffer Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    sjshaffer Friend

Yes it looked like a file permissions issue to me as well however all of the files were 755 (owner writable).
    I have resolved the problem by manually clearing the Joomla temp directory on each website. (rm -r tmp/*.tmp) It would appear that there was a .tmp file that could not be accessed.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  sjshaffer.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Great you found a way to fix this issue.
    tmp directory used for the installation if its doesn’t have correct permission you can not install the extension.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum