Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with my template.

I can not load Thememagic it comes with a blank page (where the website should be) and when I change theme in the menu – it says: “You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.”

My site is working perfect, but I can not change the colors, that I want to.

Can someone help me?

Hayden A Friend

@46404888,
    I need to debug directly on your site, please PM me url, admin and ftp credentials of your site

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

the same problem

Nazario A Friend

@basdim,

Are you using the latest version of T3 Framework plugin (v2.3.1) and JA Bookshop template (v1.1.1)?

If not, pls update them to latest version via JAEM then let me know how it goes.

If the problem still persists, pls send me the URL, Admin and FTP credential of your site so that I can have a look.

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

Yes, T3 v2.3.1 & JA Bookshop v1.1.1

Nazario A Friend

@basdim,

It would be best if you send me the URL, Admin and FTP credential of your site so that I can have a look and help you out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum