Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have just purchased JA Job Board and can NOT install the component, every time I try and upload the component all I get is a list of code/text, like below,

Not run: INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__ja_codes` (`id`, `field_id`, `value`, `text`, `num_jobs`) VALUES (19, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Non-Approved’, ‘Non-Approved’, 0), (18, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Approved’, ‘Approved’, 0), (20, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Waiting’, ‘Waiting’, 0), (21, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Expired’, ‘Expired’, 0),

which goes on and on!

I’m running Joomla 2.5 with PHP Version 5.3.3 and MySql 5.0.7

Anyone got any ideas as it’s really infuriating?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jonarch,

In order to fix this, pls remove ‘IGNORE’ in sql command from database file.

Regards

jonarch Friend

Thanks for the reply HeRO,

This seems like it may be a s simple fix to actually get the component to install, but how and where exactly do I “remove ‘IGNORE’ in sql command from database file”.

I like many people who buy and install these extensions are NOT by any stretch of the imagination, programmers or coders, in fact i’m a humble graphic designer, so to just say “remove ‘IGNORE’ in sql command from database file”, means absolutely nothing and actually quite scares me!

So if you could describe in a bit more detail what you mean or actually how to do this, that would be great,

Many thanks in advance,

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jonarch,

I am sorry for not providing the answer in more details.

Please try to unzip JA Jobboard package file and go to admininstallersql >> open install.configData.sql file then remove ‘IGNORE’ keyword in the sql command.

For re-installation process, you need zip that folder. Pls try again and if the issue still persists, pls get back to me then i will install for you.

Regards

jonarch Friend

Hi HeRO,

Thanks again for your reply…

I have done what you suggested, but still no joy, this time I get all the same code/text,but without the word IGNORE like below,

Not run: INSERT INTO `#__ja_codes` (`id`, `field_id`, `value`, `text`, `num_jobs`) VALUES (19, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Non-Approved’, ‘Non-Approved’, 0), (18, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Approved’, ‘Approved’, 0), (20, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Waiting’, ‘Waiting’, 0), (21, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Expired’, ‘Expired’, 0),

Did exactly as you suggested, removed the word IGNORE from every where, re-zipped the folder and then reloaded …

It seems that taking out the IGNORE has had no effect!

My 7 days to evaluate this software is quickly running out … and I’m VERY frustrated!

If your offer to install for me is still there then I would be very grateful … I included sign in details in my first message,

Many thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

As the access info ( super admin account ) is wrong so i must advise above. Please check the access login and pm the valid access then i’ll try to install this component for you 🙂

Regards

jonarch Friend

Hi HeRO,

I have PM’d the details again to you for you to sign in and hopefully install the Job Board programme,

The details are perfectly fine and work with no problem,

Many thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jonarch,

I’ve just checked and could see the your site’s database has a problem. Unfortunately, I can not fix with super admin account. Please pm me cpanel info then I will try to help you out.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum