Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I just installed the quickstart uber 2.0 template. After installing I clicked on the Corporate Demo Install button and after clicking on the install button nothing happen! For whatever reason the install button is generating an

index.php?option=com_installer#

Does Joomart have another option for user to download and install Uber 2.0 instead of having to work from your server!

In version 1 there was an option for user to select during the installation process now you included that inside Joomla which creates nothing but problems! Especially if one has firewall options to stop remote include…

I would like to know when will another option be made available….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Are you talking about quickstart installation ?
    Please check your ajax response. I guess something wrong here.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mark monbaliu Friend

Hello,

i also followed all the steps of a normal installation, as i did maybe 100 times before, but when i go to the extension manager(*), i cannot see the sample data to install.

How does this occur? See also the added print screen.

thank you for your help,

marK

*Step 1″ : (Access your site back-end panel, go to Extension > Extension Manager. Navigate to the JoomlArt Installer tab, install the sample site package you want. )

1. no_installation_sampledata
    mark monbaliu Friend

<em>@jooservices 452680 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    Are you talking about quickstart installation ?
    Please check your ajax response. I guess something wrong here.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

What do you mean by Check your ajax response, and where of how can you do this?

thank you!

charles99 Friend

I was able to install the template…

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Glad to hear that. I’ll make topic as solved.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mark monbaliu Friend

Hello,

this is so not solved, to install the template was not the issue, but to install the sample data was, and this is still not solved??

Or is it, dear Charles?

Thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    To install sample database you’ll need choose sample database in quickstart process. Not by install template into exists site 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mark monbaliu Friend

Dear Viet Vu,

i did this, even twice, as i doubted the first time whether i chose sampe data install the first time…

so i assume this is not the problem,

marK

jooservices Friend

Hi there,

I just installed the quickstart uber 2.0 template. After installing I clicked on the Corporate Demo Install button and after clicking on the install button nothing happen! For whatever reason the install button is generating an

index.php?option=com_installer#

As you said i assume you already go through quickstart process and choose Corporate Demo sample. But you are stucked here.
    And at this point, please check the ajax that request to install sample database. I guess there are something wrong here. Mostly server side issue.
    You can also check your php error log to inspect it.

But actually by install via quickstart there is nothing about com_installer ! Are you sure you installed quickstart in rightway ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8kkrm1iu70algc/2014-11-12_14-02-53.png?dl=0

I have just checked our quickstart and can install as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4cxtneoltxctep/2014-11-12_14-03-53.png?dl=0

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mark monbaliu Friend

Dear Viet Vu,

i did the install for the third time, and still nothing has changed! So I tried the fourth time 🙁

this is what i get: the sample data install is succesfull!

But when i remove the installation folder, i get these messages:

When i go to ../administrator/index.php?option=com_installer, i just see a blank page beneath
    JoomlArt Installer

Install any Uber sample site. The installation should be implemented ONCE only. If you run it again, all your data will be overridden so after the first installation is successful, the feature will be disabled.

Name Type Folder Version Install

… here’s the blank space…

where did i go wrong?

1. installdatasuccess
    2. afterremoving_installationdirectory
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,

When i go to ../administrator/index.php?option=com_installer, i just see a blank page beneath
    JoomlArt Installer

Please enable display_errors maximum to inspect if any php fatal error here.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mark monbaliu Friend

After enabling display_errors i get these messages:

Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /data/sites/web/comhostprobe/www/sites/ubertheme2.0/plugins/installer/jainstaller/jainstaller.php on line 76

Warning: file_get_contents(http://update.joomlart.com/service/tracking/list.xml): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /data/sites/web/comhostprobe/www/sites/ubertheme2.0/plugins/installer/jainstaller/jainstaller.php on line 76

mark monbaliu Friend

I enabled allow_url_fopen and then i see the sample data at last!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

jooservices Friend

woh ! server side issue 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum