Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Trying to install your quick start for ONE PAGE template in MAMP on MAC. Placed all files and folders in htdocs folder.

I create a database.

When I launch the site I get a blank page. Nothing No Joomla Installer comes up.

Checked, the correct directory is choosen, with your ONE PAGE quick start files.

I tried 3 browsers.

I’ve done this before with other vendors quick start.

What I am I doing wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Maybe something wrong with your local server , as u have got the blank page .
    Did u check the apache is started ? Or try it on a different system with app .
    Follow this documentation to install the quickstart package .

nworbmit Friend

Apache shows to be running ….and I am able to run other vendor’s quickstart Joomla builds.

I just verified.
    I can drop in the Quickstart files and folders for a YOOtheme template I have. The Joomla installer presents itself. So I think MAMP is working ok.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I installed the package on localhost and there is no issue in this . Its hard to assume the cause since its related to localhost configurations , You can try it on another system ? or On liver server .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum