Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m having a strange problem here with JA-Fubix.

When I disable all modules in position-7 on my homepage, position-5 modules disappear.
    When I disable the position-7 column in the template layout administration panel, same problem.

I tried some tricks in php files, but I can’t seem to have left column withour right column on home page..

How could I fix this ?

Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

TomC Moderator

It appears that you still have items published for “position 7” within your Module Manager – which might explain why items are displaying.

David Porré Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, just saw you logged on the website.

I first disabled and trashed all position-7 modules, that’s where I noticed that my position-5 modules where not displaying anymore. Feel free to test, I have no use of the modules in position-7..

Keep me in touch if you have something fixing this weird issue..

Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

David Porré Friend

I managed to reach my goal using mainbody-content-right.php layout, and adding there the slideshow and sidenews positions, but I changed it back to templates defaults to see what’s happening here as I really don’t understand the point, and I’m curious and willing to learn..

TomC Moderator

Though I am sure there is more than one way your goal could have been accomplished, it looks as though you succeeded via one of the most practical ways. I’m not altogether certain as to WHY you were experiencing the issue you were – but all’s well that ends well, right?

All the best with your continuing site development !!!

David Porré Friend

OK,

Think I’ll never know what’s going on there, which is a bit frustrating, but you’re also right, as I have one solution, I’ll do my trick and go on.

Thanks anyway.
    Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Porré 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum