Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Please advise so I can set things up properly by itself or do I need to have another template in use for JA Wall to work.
    Thanks!

pavit Moderator

You can use Ja_Wall as standalone you do not need another template to have it working

all4golf Friend

<em>@pavit 318679 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can use Ja_Wall as standalone you do not need another template to have it working</blockquote>

Thank you. If anyone who has tried out JA Wall – I’d like to discuss it further via personal message or skype chat. Need some advice in setting it up quickly.

swissa Friend

all4golf. You can PM me though not sure how much value you’ll get out of it! 😀

all4golf Friend

<em>@swissa 318695 wrote:</em><blockquote>all4golf. You can PM me though not sure how much value you’ll get out of it! :D</blockquote>

Thanks for the offer. JA Wall may be a standalone. Are any additional extensions recommended to utilize the full capabilities of JA Wall ?

swissa Friend

<em>@all4golf 318705 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the offer. JA Wall may be a standalone. Are any additional extensions recommended to utilize the full capabilities of JA Wall ?</blockquote>

No idea what you are trying to achieve but this is one hell of a template on its own!!

Worked with cybernun on one of her sites (a Puresite) where she loaded the responsive Ja Slideshow lite in. (As a non member you may not be able to read the link maybe. sorry) What else would it need? 🙂

all4golf Friend

<em>@swissa 318714 wrote:</em><blockquote>No idea what you are trying to achieve but this is one hell of a template on its own!!

Worked with cybernun on one of her sites (a Puresite) where she loaded the responsive Ja Slideshow lite in. (As a non member you may not be able to read the link maybe. sorry) What else would it need? :)</blockquote>

Perhaps it helps to clarify with some info on what’s in it so far to alleviate any concerns.
    JA Comment Component
    Social Media tools and options

swissa Friend

<em>@all4golf 318716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perhaps it helps to clarify with some info on what’s in it so far to alleviate any concerns.
    JA Comment Component
    Social Media tools and options</blockquote>

As a mountain hermit, with social things I wouldn’t have a clue! I just have no experience in that stuff, sorry.

An icon just appeared against your name by the way – – zehr cool!

🙂

1. Screen-Shot-2012-05-09-at-20.50.51
    all4golf Friend

Thanks for checking back in. I’m not exactly sure what that means but so far I’ve purchased it but a follow up email says have to wait until May 17. This has me as an official Wall ‘Inspector’ until then (can look at demo, but no building). 🙁

joncr Friend

I wonder if JA news is compatible with JA Wall

Stork11 Friend

<em>@joncr 318722 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wonder if JA news is compatible with JA Wall</blockquote>
    Hello joncr,

JA News is used for Joomla 1.5. JA Wall is Joomla 2.5. So they aren’t compatible together :confused:

Plus the module / extension should support responsive, otherwise it will break the site.

Best regards.

all4golf Friend

Thanks to everyone who responded. I look forward to putting up a JA Wall soon. If anyone would like to provide some assistance with the my demo site – feel free to PM me.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  all4golf 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum