Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Can JA TEAM add css table typography for JA templates?Like other template club does.Please see sample typography.

Ninja Lead Moderator

we already have JA Typo plugin to handle this task. please check it out. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=355

eruzak Friend

Can it make table like attachment show?

And,where can I see the css table samples from JA demo site?
    regards.

1. 1
    2. 2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

you can install our quickstart version, it has a typography page which demonstrates supported styles.

eruzak Friend

I can’t find that on quickstart.Can’t find the table typography page.
    But,why doesn’t it show on JA demo site’s typography page?

Ninja Lead Moderator

yes, its shown in you demo, because we use exact the quickstart in your demo. An example:
    http://template.joomlart.com/ja_portfolio/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=53
    So as we can see, theres no style for table, you have to style by yourself.

eruzak Friend

After upgrade ja typo plugins,I can’t find the css table typography as yet.
    Can JA team add it soon to ja typo by default for convenient?:)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please try to download it directly from this link and re-install again.

eruzak Friend

It’s the same.Can’t insert css table from ja typo button directly.
    Is there any JA demo can show ja typo plugin css table style?

<em>@Ninja Lead 332712 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please try to download it directly from this link and re-install again.</blockquote>

eruzak Friend

If the current of ja typo has no various css table style,can JA add this css table to ja typo plugins by default soon?Wehn will the new ja typo plugin release?:)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Css table style JA Typo could not support now but you can add it by

plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo.php and add css table style on onAfterRoute() function

eruzak Friend

Can you tell me more clearly about how to add what codes to jatypo.php to enable table typography?
    🙂 Is there any sample?

<em>@Ninja Lead 332821 wrote:</em><blockquote>Css table style JA Typo could not support now but you can add it by

plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo.php and add css table style on onAfterRoute() function
    </blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

I understand you expect JA Typo to support css table style? But why you not change table to div? And JA Typo will support css div style.

bozkurtr Friend

good thx man 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bozkurtr 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum