Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

The JA SOCIAL template features the facebook share and like and twitter plugins, but I would like to know if it is possible to use them (integrate them) into the JA NEX template for joomla 2.5?
    Is it possible?
    Is it compatible with 2.5?

Thanks for help and info you can bring me 🙂

TomC Moderator

Greetings Edd:

If the plugins you refer to are included within the JA Social J2.5 download list, then you should be able to download them and install them into your JA Nex J2.5 template as well. Simply download the individual items you want from the JA Social download list, and then install them as you would any other extension (via your Extension Manager) into your JA Nex template.

Hope That Helps.

edd Friend

Hi TomC
    thanks for your reply, I will try that and will let you know, hope this works.

Phill Moderator

They do work but the styling is not quite as you might expect. You will find the positions are slighty in the wrong places. To get it right you would have to tweak a little css here and there.

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 308440 wrote:</em><blockquote>They do work but the styling is not quite as you might expect. You will find the positions are slighty in the wrong places. To get it right you would have to tweak a little css here and there.</blockquote>
    Fairly self-evident …. but thanks Phill.

😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum