Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wondering… i am in need of the slideshow that i can link up with articles/ section- categoryu and also display thumbs…. if i can use this do i need to edit the code and where… or am i ok to just publish configure backend and assign a mod position…

url: http://www.govenom.com/TEST

thanks
    trey

treybraid Friend

forgot to mention i am using the other version ” slideshow ” to display a couple slide’s— it is in the slideshow module position… i want to use slideshow 2 to take advantage of linking it with an article; but, it has been assigned to a module position that i created call banner1 — is this going to create a conflict or error…

:confused:

update – i published it for a sec after i set it to the category and it blew out the dimensions of my site and didnt display any image’s… it was a glorified mess… is this slideshow not compatible with this template… if it is can anyone recommend one to use that can be linked to a specific category…

thanks
    trey

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treybraid

I have tried to find your link which you enable ja slideshow2 module but could not find

Please give me this link for checking.

I am sorry for this later. I have just come back from holiday

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum