Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want to add the RSGallery or Slider just like Avian in Teline II … How do I do that?

studiopetrov Friend

Moderators will correct me if I’m wrong but if you payed for membership you can download all the templates and extensions. Just download RS Gallery extension from another template (e.g. JA Avian) and go in
    Install -> Install Component in Teline beckend.

Menalto Friend

Do a quick search for it, if i remember correct it is a answer on it at the forum.

adrienne pitman Friend

We have noticed that each JA template has some special features and we are currently building some very dynamic sites and we would like to use some mixed extension, modules and components in the Teline II template.

AAWDJ, if you see this post, please let us know how it went if you did try using that RsGallery. I am also interested in using it here.

Does anyone else have any advice for us before we mix templates and extensions?

Menalto Friend

The first this is to use the search function on the forum: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/welcome-message-on-breadcrumb/#post-240556

Then learn the basics of php,html,css before you start up to hard.
    Dont start up with the biggest modifications, start small and extend after you have learned more.

adrienne pitman Friend

That link was most helpful. 🙂

Thank You.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  adrienne pitman 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum