Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!!

I have 1 licence for a single domain (the $59 licence) and now i have 3 more domains to licence. (im a designer, so i have a new clients every month). My question is, do i have to purchase a new licence or can i upgrade my acctual licence?

Also, i need a footer removal lic. and full access to extensions for my 4 domains. What plan should i purchase? can i upgrade?

Thanks in advace, excuse my english :-[

Anonymous Moderator

Hi nsca,

At the moment, you are a 3 months JATC membership which will allow you to register for 1 licensed domains only.

If you upgrade to JATC membership 1 year @$49, you will have an extra 3 domains in use.
    If you need full access to extensions for all 4 domains, you have to be an JAEC membership @$50.
    On top of that, if you need to remove the footer licenses, you have to purchase a copyright removal package which will only allow you to remove up to 3 domains @ $90 and an extra 1domain for $70.

Adding them up altogether, you have to pay an extra $259

Then next month comes around, to cover an additional 1 domain, you have to renew your JATC membership in order to get those extra domains in place, and of course, extra copyright removals as well.

Or you can upgrade to JA Devloper @ $439 which might seem like a whole bunch of money upfront. However, you have unlimited licensed domains, unlimited copyright removals for 1yr straight, plus getting JA Wall Bundle and JAEC membership access included in the package.

However, the decision is up to you to make. Hope you find this answer helpful.
    Regards.

nsca Friend

TYVM!

So how I should upgrade? there is no button for do that!

zizozoro Friend

I have a problem
    i need to upgrade to additional year
    it ask me to pay 70 $ not 49 $
    you said
    <blockquote>If you upgrade to JATC membership 1 year @$49, you will have an extra 3 domains in use. </blockquote>

nsca Friend

Same here. There is no $49 option.

zizozoro Friend

<em>@nsca 322823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same here. There is no $49 option.</blockquote>
    it was appeared 2 weeks ago .. but it disappeared suddenly !!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@zizozoro 322821 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a problem
    i need to upgrade to additional year
    it ask me to pay 70 $ not 49 $
    you said</blockquote>

Hello zizozoro,

You can only upgrade, while your membership is still valid. I have noticed that your membership has been expired.

Regards.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi nsca,

I have attached a screenshot where you can find it in the member area.

I hope this is clear.
    Regards.

1. Upgrade-to-JATC-1yr
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum