Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    in ‘home’ popup in articles with configured as “images” i will shown text if i have one.. Where can i edit or shown this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can do that by customizing “view layout” details in content “image” and “video“. I have helped you to customize it and you can check the same in my attached files.

1) Download and extract my attached files.

2) Copy them into templates/ja_fixel/html/com_content/article/ folder

3) Remember to back-up old files

Hope it helps

1. custom.zip
    zdmdesignz Friend

Great post Ninja Lead. This was incredibly helpful to me, as it’s exactly what I was trying to do!

canadatony Friend

That is great! 🙂

ffspace Friend

thank you – really usefull for my task too

<em>@Ninja Lead 395735 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, you can do that by customizing “view layout” details in content “image” and “video“. I have helped you to customize it and you can check the same in my attached files.

Hope it helps</blockquote>

imarjukha Friend

one more question: how can I turn-off sign “Article” at the top of pop-up window? Thank you in advance!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@imarjukha 409042 wrote:</em><blockquote>one more question: how can I turn-off sign “Article” at the top of pop-up window? Thank you in advance!</blockquote>

Just for better clarification, please include screenshot for illustration and your site URL here, I will have a closer look.

imarjukha Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 409066 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just for better clarification, please include screenshot for illustration and your site URL here, I will have a closer look.</blockquote>

Hi Ninja! I mean how can I hide the section with sign “Articles” (marked red on screenshot) and start from an article title (like on 2nd screenshot)

1. joomtrouble1
    2. joomtrouble2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You need to customize it from php file

Open templates/ja_fixel/html/com_content/article/default.php and default_detail.php files, find and remove this code snippet

<?php if ($this->params->get('show_page_heading', 1)) : ?>
    <div class="page-header clearfix">
    <h1 class="page-title"><?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('page_heading')); ?></h1>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Please backup old files first before making changes

imarjukha Friend

@ninja …and one more related issue – that “Article” sign still visible in pop-up window opening from gallery element and there is no article text after pictures… what should I do to show the article with the text in one click from home page?

Ninja Lead Moderator

The details in Content type: gallery is showing without text, it only loads title and alt from image included in the content

Please have look at this templates/ja_fixel/html/com_content/article/default_gallery.php file and you should customize it as you wish.

fchuks Friend

Thank You very Much Ninja Lead for this post. It was very Useful. I can see that it did not affect the articles that are gallery. Please how do i do the same for the articles that are gallery type. Thanks.

<em>@Ninja Lead 395735 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, you can do that by customizing “view layout” details in content “image” and “video“. I have helped you to customize it and you can check the same in my attached files.

Hope it helps</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

@fchuks: You wish to display with gallery type article? You can get my attachment file and copy to the templates/ja_fixel/html/com_content/article/ folder. Remember to back-up old files before applying this change.

1. default_gallery.zip
    fchuks Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Thanks for responding to my request. I really appreciated it. I made the change but the slide show and thumb nails disappeared. The pictures were just place on top of each other. I have attached a screen shot.

I believe it is something that can be fixed. Looking forward to the fix. Cheers

1. shot1
    2. shot2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I found the problem on your site, please follow the tweak again.

First, rollback the default_gallery.php file to original file. Then, customise the default_detail.php file using my attached file.

Remember to backup old file.

1. default_detail.zip
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum