Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I need to showcase 3 product images that link to an article or an external link. Is there anu way that It can look like this.
    this is from another joomlart template ja_zite.

or if you have another suggestion within this template.
    thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2014-01-03-at-1.32.12-AM
    TomC Moderator

Are you talking about adding this new block and display?

It CAN be done, but it will take a bit of effort – which is beyond the scope of general Forum Support.

My suggestion would be to try the following . . . .
    1. Inspect the CSS of the section of the JA-Zite template you’re looking at (e.g. with Firebug)
    2. Download the JA-Zite template files (quickstart files preferred)
    3. Figure out which module/component that element is related to within the JA-Zite template
    4. Make sure your JA-Nuevo template has that module/component
    5. Try to transpose the styling of the module from JA-Zite to your JA-Nuevo template

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

I got to be agree with @tomc, you need to put a bit effort to accomplish your goal..

here’s a rough step you might consider
    1. go to your JA Zite’s package, copy k2_content_home and its content from *root*/templates/ja_zite/html/mod_k2_content and put it under *root*/templates/ja_nuevo/html/mod_k2_content
    2. create a new k2 content module from your module manager, and have it set like this guide. Assign designated category and have it published on position features-intro-1
    3. create custom.css under *root*/templates/ja_nuevo/css/
    4. open k2.css located under *root*/templates/ja_zite/css/, find the comment /* Modules: K2 content ( Home ) */ and copy the css code from there onward, paste it to your newly created custom.css
    5. save it, and refresh

here’s what it look like on nuevo’s quickstart

1. Nuevo
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum