Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Im customizing the labra layout on my own. Can I remove “Art by Joomlart” from footer?

bennitos Friend

<em>@rsaran 68089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im customizing the labra layout on my own. Can I remove “Art by Joomlart” from footer?</blockquote>

Yes you can edit the footer and remove the “art by joomlart” but you cant replace it with something like designed by “yourself”

questbg Friend

bennitos is correct, just stick to something basic like “copyright ourselves, all rights reserved” and you’ll be fine!

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you everybody for the quick answers. The thread is no longer a presales question as I can see the Licensed Member status of rsaran

Welcome on board rsaran!

rsaran Friend

Thanks guys!

but I couldnt remove. 🙁 Shows a unserialize() error! Any idea?

Michael Casha Friend

Can you show us your new code?

halflife Friend

<em>@rsaran 68351 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks guys!

but I couldnt remove. 🙁 Shows a unserialize() error! Any idea?</blockquote>

Show us the code or there is little chance we will be able to help, but PM me if you get it because I think i could help you, or post it on here!:D

rsaran Friend

Solved!

I had to turn the gzip compression off and turn on again! I have no idea why 😀 but worked!! 😉

thx

ericl1 Friend

HI

How to removed the word “Designed by JoomlArt” in the footer. thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ericl1 335381 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI

How to removed the word “Designed by JoomlArt” in the footer. thanks</blockquote>

Hello,

If you want to get the footer edited/removed, you can purchase more JA Copyright Removal Fee of 40usd per domain by using the JATC account to login to our sign up page http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >>focus on Copyright removal column >> select the suitable one to buy ($40/domain).

After successfully buying copyright removal fee, pls go to Your payment history group at the bottom of our sign up page >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column and get the instructions on how to edit the footer / remove our copyright.

Regards,

renizuken Friend

<em>@JA Developer 335534 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

If you want to get the footer edited/removed, you can purchase more JA Copyright Removal Fee of 40usd per domain by using the JATC account to login to our sign up page http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >>focus on Copyright removal column >> select the suitable one to buy ($40/domain).

After successfully buying copyright removal fee, pls go to Your payment history group at the bottom of our sign up page >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column and get the instructions on how to edit the footer / remove our copyright.

Regards,</blockquote>
    Great thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tripodzid 339390 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks like removing the Copyright area is a bit pricey. Do you have any plan where you can save if you will do it to a group of sites? </blockquote>

If you want to remove/edit our copyrights for a group of sites, you can consider our JA Developer membership at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

vietnamholiday Friend

<em>@JA Developer 335534 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Regards,</blockquote>

thank you very much

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  vietnamholiday 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum