Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m using JA_Purity with Joomla! 1.5.6. I have enabled the Suckerfish menu option within the template. The second level of my drop-down menu has a very light colored background making it difficult to read the menu option. Is it possible to darken this background color? I’ve searched through the CSS files, but cannot seem to locate the appropriate section to make the change.

Has anyone done this for JA_Purity?

Thx!

jaway Friend

Good question, I might want to do that too, I presume it is in the php file but I’ll wait for a more senior member to confirm where and how.

adamwyde Friend

Yes, you most certainly can change the colour of the suckerfish menu.

Edit the file located at: /public_html/templates/template/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.cssmenu.css

Change the HEX colour code from the original colour to your new shade.

I use photoshop to view the colour prior to changing it and also selecting a new HEX code.

The HEX code looks like this #475b92

This is a dark blue colour.

If you have any problems, just send me an email adam.wydeman@anderson-gray.com – I’ll be happy to help.

🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adamwyde 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum