Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The Wall Looks promising and will be a great fit for my present project, I’m presently using the JA Nex and did quite a bit of customization, It I change the template to the wall will it mess up my site?

My project is http://www.contrastnewspaper.com

tfosnom Friend

Hi Anthony
    If you load the Wall template it’s certain to break the look and feel of your current site, as the template is not a standard one, it’s responsive and does not use the JAT3 system. If you buy and load the JA Wall full quickstart then import your stuff to that install you may get something happening. A change of template usually only gives you that colour, css styling etc. the newer template still shows the old sites module positions etc.

If you really are that keen and ask me nicely :), I’m willing to load wall template which I have as a buyer into a local install of nex and send you screen shots etc.
    Cheers Shannon

anthonyberot Friend

I appreciate the offer I’m concerned that my site may react differently to the local installation of Nix, I did some hacking of the template so install the Wall appear to be a rebuild task that is not in my schedule at this time.
    Thank you for the offer. 🙂

tfosnom Friend

Hi Anthony
    I understand your dilemma, time is always a factor in web design. You may get some sort of impression of what srews up if you install the Lens template as they are very similar in the way they work and you have access to that one as part of your membership.

anthonyberot Friend

thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anthonyberot 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum