Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to allow my users on the front-end to edit my contacts like I can on the back-end?
    Pleas Help.

horacio Friend

yes i tink so pm me

Michael Casha Friend

This is not the appropriate area for this question. The Logos and Headers Modification Requests area is for requesting modified header/logo image files, and not for your type of request.

I have moved your post into the appropriate area.

laz18345 Friend

I have the same question I use the minisite template. I need to add contacts from the front-end.Does anyone knows how this? I have use also the qcontacs component but this component does not have front-end administration.
    Is there another way (maybe using k2) to organize contacts in categories and can add new contacts from the fron-end.
    I found only a commercial plugin to do that ->Front-edit Address Book for Joomla 1.5x

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@laz18345 242816 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same question I use the minisite template. I need to add contacts from the front-end.Does anyone knows how this? I have use also the qcontacs component but this component does not have front-end administration.
    Is there another way (maybe using k2) to organize contacts in categories and can add new contacts from the fron-end.
    I found only a commercial plugin to do that ->Front-edit Address Book for Joomla 1.5x</blockquote>
    Currently we don’t have the extension like your idea. Please try this:

http://extensions.joomla.org/search?q=contact

hope this helps you to find the right one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum