Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, Thanks for this free ext! :-*

Sry for my language im spanish.
    My question is:

Can i put more than 1 promo bar in the same site?
    I will explain u with a picture, somthing like that (i do this image with copy paste ;))

I try to do a copy of the modul directory but i dont know how to configure for get the new module when i go to create a new module.

Can i clone the module directory and use it like a new module?

Thanks a lot!

1. Promo-Bar
    2. Promo-Bar2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

you can duplicate ( Save as Copy ) the Ja Promo Bar module and publish it in another position

abealpha Friend

I try it but only 1 appers.

i try to put the second with this style for change the position of the buton, but only 1 of 2 promo bars appers.

.ja-promo-bar .buttons span{
    right: 100px;
    }

Dont know what is worng, im trying this on a clean install of jommla with purity 3 on localhost.

-TIP: One bug i find on this template with this module is the bar stay allways over the megamenu.

For correct this i need to add collapse in templatespurity_iiitplsblocksheader.php on line 24

<header id="t3-mainnav" class="wrap navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top t3-mainnav">
    for
    <header id="t3-mainnav" class="wrap navbar navbar-default navbar-collapsed-fixed-top t3-mainnav">

1. 1
    abealpha Friend

Any can help with this? im rly newb

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abealpha 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum